Here are the details about the upcoming Imperial Federation War beta version which will be updated on February 8, 2023.
Note: The content or schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances. We'll notify you of any changes.
▶ Information about the Imperial Federation War
1. Imperial Federation War Intro
In the internal consortium of "Merchant Guild (E.M.U.)", it was suggested that there is a need for an opportunity for humanity, which is isolated throughout the galaxy, to unite as one and grow together. In response, the Merchant Guild cooperated with Interspace's "Empyrean Guild" to allow all galactic federations to participate, and held a friendly tournament named "Imperial Federation War".
In the Empyrean Guild, the technology of Interspace was introduced, and the "Cygnus Area", a black hole area, was constructed as a battlefield. In order to ensure stability in the Cygnus region, the gate is open only at the designated time, and you can enter the battlefield only for a short time, but you can fight with the federations of all galaxies.
Participate in Imperial Federation War to earn Merchant Guild rewards and make your Federation known across the galaxy!
2. 1st Beta Test Period for Imperial Federation War
|Registration Period||2023/02/22 (after maintenance) - 2023/02/23 23:50||This is a period to register and select the federation members to participate in the federation war and select the match schedule.|
|Matching Period||2023/02/24 00:00 - 2023/02/24 23:50||This is a period to decide the matchup time with the opposing federation to battle for the registered federation.|
|Battle Waiting Period||10 minutes before the battle time||This is the period during which you can enter the battlefield in advance before the battle begins.|
Schedule 1 : 2023/02/25 02:00 ~ 03:00
Schedule 2 : 2023/02/25 07:00 ~ 08:00
Schedule 3 : 2023/02/25 12:00 ~ 13:00
Schedule 4 : 2023/02/25 17:00 ~ 18:00
|This is the period during which the actual battle begins.|
You can only participate in the match once out of the 4 schedules.
3. Imperial Federation War Registration
<Conditions to Register for the Imperial Federation War>
- Only federation leader or with a G4 members can register to participate for Imperial Federation War.
- To register, you must have 10 or more affiliated federation members and the total national power of the federation members must be over 1 billion.
<Conditions to Participate in the Imperial Federation War>
- Only federation members who meet all the conditions below can be registered as participants in the Imperial Federation War.
|Participant Conditions||Command Center Level 25 or higher||Federation members below Command Center level 25 cannot register as participants|
|Regular Participant||Up to 20 users||At least 10 regular participants must be registered|
|Reserve Participant||Up to 5 users||Reserve Participants cannot enter the Imperial Federation War's battlefield during the battle waiting period|
<Registration for the 1st Beta Test for Imperial Federation War>
|Schedule||Battle Period (UTC)||Note|
2023/02/25 02:00 ~ 03:00
|- You can only participate in the match once out of the 4 schedules.|
- To participate, you must register for at least 2 schedules.
- The battle may proceed at the match schedule that was not selected.
|Schedule 2||2023/02/25 07:00 ~ 08:00|
|Schedule 3||2023/02/25 12:00 ~ 13:00|
|Schedule 4||2023/02/25 17:00 ~ 18:00|
<Notes when registering for the Imperial Federation War>
- You can freely edit the list of participating federation members and match schedule until the registration period for the Imperial Federation War ends.
- Federation members registered for the battle cannot leave the federation or be expelled until the Imperial Federation War ends.
4. Imperial Federation War Matching
After the registration period for the Imperial Federation War is over, matching will be conducted for the federations that have successfully registered for the event.
After matching is complete, some of the selected schedule and opponent federations information will be revealed.
The Imperial Federation War is structured to match the federation that does not have a large difference in terms of national power.
As a result, the battle may proceed at the match schedule that was not selected during registration.
5. Entering the Imperial Federation War Battlefield
You can enter the battlefield during the Imperial Federation War's waiting period.
The conditions before entering the battlefield and precautions are as follows. Please make sure to check this information.
<Conditions for entering the battlefield>
- There must be no fleets deployed in from the server you belong to.
- There must be no flagships/ships in repair.
- There must be no damaged flagships/ships waiting for repair.
<Max number of users who can enter the battlefield>
- Up to 20 users from each federation can enter.
- If the total number of the federation members that have entered reaches 20, additional entries will not be possible even if there are federation members who leave midway the battle.
<Precautions when entering the battlefield>
- You cannot re-enter once you abandon the Imperial Federation War battle. Please note that re-entry is not possible even if you exit during the waiting period.
- A 2-hour planetary protection shield buff is applied to the planets of the existing server upon entering the Imperial Federation War. An additional 2 hour shield is applied if the planetary protection shield buff is already active.
- During the Imperial Federation War, you will not be able to access the planet screen or inventory menu, so you cannot use the following functions.
1. Set up or change the planetary defense settings
2. Change fleet preset
3. Change the national policy
4. Change the admin heroes
5. Use items other than the Fleet Speed Boosts, Ship Repair Speed Boosts, Quick Rally, Planetary Relocations, and Planetary Buffs.
※ After entering the Imperial Federation War, it is not possible to switch screen to planet, universe, interspace, and commander information page, which may restrict various in-game functions.
※ Since you cannot use the inventory, you will not be able to use the crystal items that have not been converted to crystal currency. Please use the crystal items in advance.
6. Imperial Federation War Battle Progress
When you enter the Imperial Federation War, you will be moved to a separate battlefield, and a total of 3 rounds will be held for an hour.
|Round||Duration||Free Planetary Relocation Item|
|Round 1||15 Minutes||3|
|Round 2||15 Minutes||3|
|Round 3||30 Minutes||4|
- The federation that acquires more federation points by capturing the bases deployed on the battlefield wins.
- If both federations have the same points, the federation that captures the Gigantea Tower base in the center wins.
- If both federations have the same points, but no federation has captured the Giganthea Tower base in the center, the federation with the lowest national power wins.
- When you enter the Imperial Federation War, you will start in the safe zone of each team.
- All combat actions cannot be performed within the safe zone.
- You can leave the battlefield by abandoning the battle only in the safe zone.
- The opposing team's planets in the safe zone cannot be attacked.
- The cloned commander's planet can be moved using the planetary relocation item.
- Unable to use unstable planetary relocation items.
- You can still move back to the safe zone even if you leave the safe zone area.
- You cannot move around other commanders and bases.
- You cannot move inside the opposing team's safe zone.
<Battle on the battlefield>
- You can scout, attack, and form rally attacks in the same way as in normal galaxy battles.
- You can target empty bases, bases occupied by the opposing team, and planets of the opposing team.
<Repair of Flagships and Ships>
- Repairing flagships and ships damaged during the Imperial Federation War does not consume resources, but requires the same repair time as repair facilities.
- Repair time can be shortened by using Ship Repair Speed Boosts or crystals.
- At the end of the battle, all flagships and ships damaged during the Imperial Federation War battle will be restored.
<Using Planetary Buffs and Artifacts on the battlefield>
- The following planetary buffs and artifacts can be used during the Imperial Federation War.
|Planetary Buffs||Scouting Countermeasure|
|Ship Attack Power|
|Artifacts||Fleet Tactic AI|
7. Points Acquired in Imperial Federation War
There are Federation Points and Individual Points in the Imperial Federation War, which can be acquired through the following activities:
Federation Point is a factor that determines the victory or defeat for the Imperial Federation War, and the amount of compensation varies based on the number of points earned. Individual Point is acquired by each federation member, and the compensation is also based on the number of points earned.
|Federation Point||The federation that first occupies each base receives a certain number of points||-|
|Points are acquired every minute when maintaining the occupation of the base||-|
|Individual Point||The user who first occupies the base received a certain number of points||In the case of a rally attack, points are distributed according to the combat power ratio.|
|Points are acquired every minute when maintaining the occupation of the base||All users who dispatched a defense fleet to the base receive points.|
|Attack a base or planet to gain points based on the opponent's combat power reduced.||In the case of a rally attack, points are distributed according to the combat power ratio.|
|When defending a base or planet, you earn points based on the opponent's combat power reduced.||In the case of a rally attack, points are distributed according to the combat power ratio.|
8. Imperial Federation War Bases
There are various bases on the battlefield of the Imperial Federation War, and capturing these bases is an important factor in determining victory or defeat in the Imperial Federation War, and some bases give important buffs to battle.
Each base is activated per round. Please check the table below for activated rounds.
|Frontier Tower||Federation Points can be acquired when captured.||Round 1|
|Titania Tower||Round 1|
|Giganthea Tower||Federation Points can be acquired when captured.|
It is a key base located in the center of the battlefield.
In the case of a tie in federation points, the federation occupying this base wins.
When occupied, it is a base where beneficial buffs are activated for federation members participating in the Imperial Federation War.
You can also earn a small number of Federation Points.
|Hippo Campo Center||Round 1|
|Thalassa Center||Round 3|
|Triton Center||Round 3|
9. Rewards from the Imperial Federation War
In the Imperial Federation War, you can receive a total of 3 types of rewards as follows.
Among them, federation point rewards and individual point rewards cannot be received if the matching fails.
|1||Imperial Federation War - Victory Reward||All Federation Members||If matching fails because a suitable opponent cannot be found, defeat compensation will be given to all federation members.|
|Imperial Federation War - Defeat Compensation|
|2||Federation Point Reward - Victory||Imperial Federation War Participants||The higher the federation points you earn, the more rewards you can receive.|
|Federation Point Reward - Defeat|
|3||Individual Point Reward - Victory||Imperial Federation War Participants||The higher the individual points you earn, the more rewards you can receive.|
|Individual Point Reward - Defeat|
The above information applies only to the Imperial Federation War beta version, and all content, including game rules and rewards, may be changed/improved in the future.
We will always do our best to provide content that satisfies our commanders.
Thank you for your continuous support.