We would like to share the details for our upcoming update. Please note that during the server maintenance, you will not be able to access the game.
Maintenance Schedule: 2021/03/03 01:00 AM ~ 04:00 AM UTC
Revised Schedule: 2021/03/03 00:00 AM ~ 05:00 AM UTC
Please note that the maintenance schedule has been revised.
Note: As this is advance notice, the content and/or schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances. We'll post a notice if there are any changes.
1. Lost Technology Events
- Lost Technology I will end on 2021/03/03 00:00 UTC.
- Lost Technology II (Event Shop) will remain available until 2021/03/04 00:00 UTC.
2. New Events - E.M.U. Competition Mission Week
Event Period: 2021/03/03 (after the maintenance) ~ 2021/03/17 00:00 UTC
Objective: Obtain Competition Trophies and receive progress rewards!
E.M.U. Competition Mission Week has begun!
For commanders' efficiency, E.M.U. has introduced the Competition Mission Week. 7 Missions will be held for 2 weeks. One mission per day, once a week. Participate in the missions every day, compete and obtain Competition Trophies. Competition Trophies are used to earn progress points, through which you can obtain various rewards including planet skin.
※ Planet Skin Betelguese can be obtained from the Premium Rewards after purchasing the Premium Pass and completing the required progress points.
Competition Missions are as follows:
2. Pirate Hunt
3. Increase National Power
4. Eliminate Target I
5. Eliminate Target II
7. Eliminate CRUX
Event's Reward: Planet Skin Betelguese
3. Empire Arena Update
Preseason to Regular Season
- Page background will be updated to match the transition from preseason to the regular season.
- Additional confirmation notice for ship enhancement reset to prevent incorrect use of the feature.
- Fix the issue where the max settings level when searching for the pirate base was incorrect.
- Fix the issue with the Empire Arena where the combat rating is not reflected immediately when changing the fleet setup.
- Fix minor text issues and errors.