1. Tap the Federation icon on your screen to access the Federation's page
2. Tap the Manage Federation icon to show the list of members from G1 to G5 including the application request to join the federation.
3. Tap the Leave Federation icon. This will show you a window to confirm the action. Tap the OK button to confirm.
Note: A 24-hour cooldown is applied upon leaving the federation (voluntary or expelled). You will not be able to join another federation during this period.
II. How to leave the Federation if you are the leader (G5)?
1. Assign a member to replace you as the Federation leader. This would require promoting the member to G4.
- To promote a member, go to the Member's list and tap the profile of the member that you wish to promote.
- Tap the Promote button to promote the member to a higher tier.
- Once the member has been promoted to G4, open the member's profile and tap the Change Leader button. The current leader will be automatically demoted to G4. Then follow the steps on 'I. How to leave the Federation if you are a member (G1-G4 tier)?' section.
III. How to disband the Federation?
1. It is necessary to remove all the members of the federation to be able to disband the alliance.
- To remove the members, tap the Member's list icon and select the profile of the member
- Tap the Kick Out button to remove the member. Tap OK to confirm the action.
2. Once all the members have been removed from the federation, the leader can now access the function to leave and disband the federation. Follow the steps on 'I. How to leave the Federation if you are a member (G1-G4 tier)?' section.