We have confirmed that there was an issue with the Crux Ghost Fleet event that occurred on March 7th, where the progress was reset in the middle of the event. We apologize for the delay in addressing this issue, as we have conducted a thorough investigation on the entire server.
▶ Countermeasures for the 3/7 Crux Ghost Fleet Reset Issue
- During the Crux Ghost Fleet event on March 7th, the progress of the event reset.
- Commanders who did not attack the Crux Ghost Fleet after the reset did not receive participation rewards or ranking rewards
The cause of the issue has been identified and resolved.
2. Actions Taken
2-1. Participation and Ranking Rewards
- Commanders who participated in the event before the reset and did not receive participation and ranking rewards will be given the rewards based on their rankings before the reset.
2-2. Compensation for all participants affected by the reset
- Commanders who attacked the Crux Ghost Fleet at least once during the event on March 7th will receive the following:
1) Planetary Relocation x 2
2) Fleet Speed Boost x 10
3) Advanced Fleet Speed Boost x 10
4) Fleet Mgmt 3H x 3
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issue during the event, and we will continue to make every effort to provide better service and enhance the gameplay.
ASTROKINGS Support Team