First, we would like to apologize for the delay in providing information related to the Tenebris Battle.
On July 2, 2022, it was confirmed that the Tenebris Battle did not proceed normally due to a bug that occurred during the event on galaxy 25.
When checking the details, it was determined that the GXY Federation has won the Tenebris Battle for galaxy 25, however, it is confirmed that the federation that had the energy gauge higher before the bug was the federation EVO.
When checking additional details, it is confirmed that the victory or defeat of the Tenebris Battle itself could not be determined.
▶️ Actions regarding the issue on July 2, 2022
1. Neutral measures of Tenebris and each satellite
- Tenebris and its satellites will be released during the regular inspection on July 6 because the federation could not be determined.
2. Additional Measures and Compensation for Tenebris Battle
- The "Tenebris Battle Merit Tokens" acquired by all commanders in the Tenebris Battle will not be retrieved.
- Tenebris victory rewards obtained from the GXY Federation after winning the Tenebris Battle will not be collected.
- Tenebris victory compensation will be provided to the EVO Federation for not being able to proceed normally due to the Tenebris battle issue.
- The distribution reward for winning the Tenebris Battle is paid to both GXY and EVO federations.
(Super Compensation x 3 / 1st x 5 / 3rd x 15 / 4th x 20)
- Ship repair resources and acceleration items will be provided to GXY and EVO federations that fought for Tenebris
- Galaxy 25 "Tenebris Battle Victory Merit Token" item x 30 will be provided as a server-wide compensation
- Compensation related to the Tenebris Battle will be provided after checking all details related to the battle's progress.
- The leaders of the GXY and EVO federations will designate the amount and target to distribute the “Tenebris Battle Victory Token” and send it by creating a support ticket, and we will process the reward after confirmation.
We apologize once again for any inconvenience due to the problem that occurred during the Tenebris Battle, one of the biggest events in the game. We will work harder to resolve the issue so that you can enjoy the event once again.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ASTROKINGS Support Team