2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect different information from you when you use our Services. The following are examples to help you better understand the types of information that we collect.
Information we collect
When you use our Services, we may collect and store information from you directly. For example, when you register with us, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, username, nicknames, passwords, social networking usernames, and information. Once registered, you may also have the option of completing a user profile. Your user profile may include Personal and Non-Personal Information, depending on how you complete the profile. When you contact us, we also collect certain Personal Information in order to be able to respond to you.
We offer you the ability to locate, invite, and play games with your contacts. To do so, ANGAMES may request access to your address book or social networking accounts. We will ask you for your permission before we access and store your contacts.
When you use our Services on your mobile devices we may collect information regarding your devices, including your unique device identifiers and Internet Protocol (IP) address. We may also collect the name you have designated for your device, the device type, and the country code from which you connect. We do not track your precise location.
Technical and Usage Information
When you use our Services, we collect technical and usage information such as your browser type, browser language, referring and exit URLs, platform type, interactions with other users, and usage statistics with the Services. For more information on how we utilize log files and cookies, please refer to the Article 3 below.
3. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Information You Provide Directly
When you use our Services, we may collect information that you provide us directly, including without limitation:
• Registration and Profile Information: Your username and other related information for purposes of registration or creating a profile;
• Payment Information: Billing information for completing transactions;
• Publicly Shared Information: Information that you share publicly via our Services, such as postings in community forums, message boards and blogs, chat in public channels, and your public profile. You are accepting that such public information may be collected, and we shall not be liable in any way for collection and/or disclosure of such information.;
• Information for Customer Support: Information that you provide when you contact us for assistance or to report a problem;
• Sweepstakes/Promotions: Information that you provide in order to participate in sweepstakes and promotions.
Information Collected Through Technology
We collect information through technology to make our Services more useful and interesting to our users, including without limitation:
• Temporary Files. In addition, the software enabling our websites may have associated log and temporary files that are stored on our servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to use our Services. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups. This information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis;
• Patches. When any game or application is updated or "patched," our patch routine may check your device to see that you have the most recent version of the files;
On an aggregated and anonymous basis, we may also collect other information through technology, such as information on our users' hardware, operating systems, and usage patterns.
Information Received Through Your Third Party Platform Account and Mobile Device
When you use or connect to our Services on or through a third party platform, such as a social networking site (including using a third party platform account to sign into our Services), you allow us to access and/or collect certain information from your third party platform profile/account as permitted by the terms of the agreement and your privacy settings with the third party platform. The information you allow us to access and collect varies, depending on the Service you use, the terms of the third party platform and your privacy setting there. You may be able to disallow the third party platform from providing us with certain information about you by changing your privacy settings there.
If you use our Services via a mobile device, we may, in accordance with the terms of any applicable agreement with the mobile device carrier (and as allowed by your privacy settings) collect certain information such as your unique device identifier (a number automatically assigned to your mobile or wireless device), device type, and information you choose to provide or share, such as e-mail address.
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the collected personal information only for the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, the company takes necessary measures, such as obtaining separate consent. However, if the customer agrees to provide personal information to a third party in advance or there is a basis for relevant laws and regulations, the company may provide the customer's personal information to external parties.
• Implementation of contract for service provision and settlement of fees for service provision
• Event winning information, event prize delivery, content provision, purchase, and payment
• Member Management
Identity verification according to membership service use, prevention of illegal and unauthorized use, age verification, confirmation of consent of legal representatives when collecting personal information of children under 13 years old, complaint handling, notice delivery, sharing in-game, checking the status of content usage, checking to provide separate services for each customer.
• Used for marketing and advertising, affiliate and consignment business
Development and specialization of new services (products), delivery of advertising information such as events, provision of services and advertisements according to demographic characteristics, identification of access frequency or statistics on member service use, and provision of promotion/event services
4. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, primarily for operating and improving our Services. Our uses include without limitation:
• Communications: Communications with you about your account and our Services, such as new features and offerings;
• Services: Providing our Services, such as fulfilling requests and resolving customer support issues;
• Analysis: Analyzing trends and user behavior to improve our Services and develop new Services;
• Protection: Protecting our Services from misuse and, as may be necessary or appropriate in our determination, to protect the safety and security of our users, employees and third parties, or the integrity of our Services. Among other forms of communications, we may send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game updates and other relevant messages. You can manage push notifications from the "options" or "settings" page within the mobile application. You also may be able to manage them from your device's settings page.
Period of retention and use of personal information
• For personal information collected with the consent of the user, the company may retain and use the user’s personal information while the user’s membership is maintained. If the user requests to withdraw from the membership, the account information will be completely deleted and cannot be retrieved nor restored. However, for the purpose of recovery and protection of victims in the event of damage caused by personal information theft, the company may keep the user’s information for a maximum of 30 days from the date of withdrawal, up to the period set by the individual service, and then completely delete it. In addition, there are exceptions in cases where the user’s consent is obtained individually or in the case of preservation in accordance with the provisions of related laws.
• The company aims to protect the personal information of users who have not used the service for 6 consecutive months (hereinafter referred to as "dormant account"). We will take necessary measures, such as destroying information.
• If the company needs to preserve the customer's personal information in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the company keeps the information for the period stipulated by the related laws. (However, records of service use restrictions are kept during the service period.)
Procedure and method of destruction of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company destroys the information without delay. The destruction procedure and method are as follows.
• Destruction procedure
If the information entered by the customer for membership registration, etc. has to be kept after the personal information retention period has elapsed or the purpose has been achieved, as stipulated by related laws, the company may move the personal information to a separate database (DB) or it is stored in a different storage location and then destroyed. The company does not use the stored personal information for any other purpose other than those stipulated in the relevant laws.
• Destruction method
Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record. Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
5. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your Personal Information with unrelated third party advertisers.
We will only share your Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances:
• Our Service Providers: We may utilize or partner with other companies to provide our Services, such as vendors and service providers that analyze customers' interaction with our Services, and handle consumer surveys, or companies that co-develop or co-publish games with us. While providing their services, these companies may access your Personal Information, but we will direct them to maintain the confidentiality of such information and use it solely for performing the applicable services;
• Mergers and Corporate Transactions: In the event that we undergo a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, corporate divestiture or dissolution, a sale of assets, or similar transactions, we may share, disclose or transfer your information, including Personal Information, to the other organizations that are parties to such transactions.
• Sweepstakes and Promotions: We may share your information in connection with any sweepstakes or promotions you enter in connection with our Services, as necessary to administer, market, sponsor, administer or fulfill them or as required by applicable laws, rules or regulations;
Entrustment of Personal Data Processing
- The company allows online behavioral advertising providers to collect behavioral information.
1) 'Online customized advertising' refers to advertisements that consider the characteristics of members by analyzing online usage patterns, access records, etc.
2) Online customized advertising providers: IronSource, Unity, Meta, Admob, Applovin, Pangle, Vungle, Mintergral.
3) Types of behavioral information collected: Members' website visit history, app usage history, and members' search history.
4) Method of collecting behavioral information: Automatically collected when members use the service.
5) Purpose of collecting behavioral information: Providing customized advertising considering members' characteristics.
6) Retention and usage period of behavioral information: Website and app visit information is retained for 2 years.
7) Method to refuse collection of advertising identifiers
Members can choose whether to receive customized advertisements and can independently disable the collection of advertising identifiers in the device settings through the following paths according to the operating system:
- Android: Device settings → Google → Ads
- Apple: Device settings → Privacy → Apple Advertising
※ The path to disable customized advertising may vary depending on the device, operating system type, and operating system version used.
6. COLLECTION AND USE OF CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send us any information about yourself and you should not use or attempt to use our Services.
Further, in the event we discover that we have collected Personal Information from children under age 13, we will promptly delete such information in a secure manner. If you believe that we might have any information from or about children under age 13, please contact us at our Customer Support Center through in-game setting or option menu.
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to safeguard your information, and we implement reasonable security measures to protect the security of your information. We also constantly update our technology with the goal of better protecting your information.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will not occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe, to use strong passwords, to log out of your account after use, and to use different passwords for different services with different companies. It is important that you also help protect and maintain the security of your account. Please notify us immediately of any unauthorized use.
Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
The company is taking the following technical and managerial measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered, or damaged in processing the users’ personal information.
• Administrative measures: Establishment/implementation of the internal management plan, minimization of processing staff, regular in-house training for employees, and external training for personal information handling personnel, etc.
• Technical measures: management of access rights of personal information processing system, etc., installation of access control system, encryption of unique identification information, installation of latest vaccine and security programs, data backup, etc.
• Physical measures: Control access and access to computer rooms, data storage rooms, etc.
However, despite the fact that the company has fulfilled its obligation to protect personal information, the company is not responsible for any damage not attributable to the company, such as the user's negligence or accidents in areas not managed by the company.
8. LEGAL MATTERS
IX. QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
Last updated: Semtember 27, 2023