Here are the details of our upcoming maintenance schedule. Please note that during the server maintenance, you will not be able to access the game.
Note: As this is advance notice, the content and/or schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances. We'll notify you of any changes.
Maintenance Schedule: 2021/10/27 (Time - TBA)
Max Level Expansion
- We will be expanding the max level for both commanders and facilities.
- Max level for facilities expanded to level 50. Max level for commanders expanded to level 60.
- As the max level of each facility expanded, various contents will also be expanded like National Policy, Research, and Trade Planet Faction.
- Please refer to the information provided below for the details about the changes applied.
Facility and Commander Level Changes
- All facilities, including the Command Center, will be further expanded from level 45 to level 50.
- The Commander level is further expanded from level 55 to level 60.
- National Policy Tier IV will be added - Interspace Policy.
- Ship Research: A total of 24 types of stat enhancement research stage III for each type of non-flagship will be added.
- Crux Technology: A total of 12 types of research stage III for each weapon type will be added.
Ships - Additional details
Tier 12 non-flagships added
Fleet Factory Level 47
Tier 13 non-flagships added
Fleet Factory Level 50
Non-flagships enhancement level added
From Ship Enhancement Facility level 46, the ship level limit is increased by 2 per level. (Max ship enhancement level 100)
Content - Added new levels
Threat Levels 16-20 will be added
Space Pirate Levels 51-60 will be added
Pirate Base Level 75 and 80 will be added
Harvest Site Levels 9 and 10 will be added for each type of resource.
The location of the harvest sites is changed according to the added level.
Mission & Achievement
112 missions and 4 achievements for command center level 46 or higher will be added
Faction levels 12 and 13 for each trade planet will be added
※The time on the 27th of October's maintenance and additional details will be announced through a separate notice later.
We sincerely thank all our commanders for your continuous support! We will continue to work hard to provide a better service to our commanders.