Here are the details of our upcoming maintenance schedule. Please note that during the server maintenance, you will not be able to access the game.
Note: As this is advance notice, the content and/or schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances. We'll notify you of any changes.
Maintenance Schedule: 2021/09/15 (01:00 - 04:00 AM UTC)
- The Lost Technology VIII-X events will end on 2021.09.15 at 00:00 UTC.
- Happy Hour - Flagship Equipment event will end on 2021.09.15 at 00:00 UTC.
- Happy Hour - Interspace Contribution event will end on 2021.09.15 at 00:00 UTC.
2. [ASTROKINGS X STARGATE SG-1] Collaboration Event
Event Period: 2021.09.15 (after maintenance) - 2021.10.13 00:00 UTC
Event Shop: 2021.09.15 (after maintenance) - 2021.10.14 00:00 UTC
For more information about the [ASTROKINGS X STARGATE SG-1] Collaboration Event, please tap the link below:
3. New Hero Rapid Promotion Item
3-1. Rapid Promotion
- The new hero rapid promotion system is added.
- When using a hero's rapid promotion item, the hero upgrades by the enhancement value set in the rapid promotion item.
- Hero enhancement level, hero level, and skill level all increase.
- When a rapid promotion item with a +9 value is applied to +0 enhancement and level 1 hero, the following applies.
- Hero Enhancement Level 0 → 9
Hero Level 1 → 65
Hero's 1st Skill Level 1 → 65 / Skill Enhancement Level 0 → 3
Hero's 2nd Skill Level 1 → 65 / Skill Enhancement 0 → 3
Hero's 3rd Skill 1 → 65 / Skill Enhancement 0 → 3
3-2. Rapid Promotion System Details
- Only rapid promotion items with a higher value than the hero's current enhancement level can be applied and used.
- When a hero is rapidly promoted, no other materials are consumed except for the rapid promotion item.
- When you upgrade a hero 3 times, a star (★) is added and the max level will increase by 5. This will also randomly enhance one of the hero's skills, and each skill can be enhanced up to 3 times. (The number of skill enhancements varies depending on the applied rapid promotion item)
- There is no separate adjustment for the hero's growth level before enhancement.
4. Empire Arena Reorganization
It has been confirmed that the matching rules and functions of the Empire Arena Battle are being used differently from the intended development, and several rules in the Empire Arena Battle will be changed as follows from Season 15.
4-1. Empire Arena Fleet Enrollment
- After the season starts, once the fleet set up has been enrolled, this cannot be changed.
- When the Weekly Arena Setting is changed, the fleet set up can be changed. However, additional changes cannot be made during the week after the fleet is enrolled.
4-2. Victory Streak Points Removed
- The additional winning streak points will be deleted when you win an Empire Arena battle.
4-3. 'Discard' Function Removed
- The 'Discard' function that is used in the matching list will be removed.
4-4. Ranking Points changed according to victory and defeat in Empire Arena Battle
- The standard points will be doubled compared to the previous version.
>>> Victory: 24 Points | Defeat : - 18 Points
4-5. Changed the matching rules for ASTRO rank grades
Before: The matching randomly selects 5 from the 30 users higher than your rank. In case there are less than 5 users from the higher rank, the remaining will be selected from the users lower than you based on the rank order.
After: The matching randomly selects 5 from the 30 users higher than your rank. In case there are less than 5 users from the higher rank, the remaining will be randomly selected from the 30 users lower than your rank.
- Interspace Sector Map's gate zone marking has been improved.
- The verification feature is temporarily disabled.
- The flagship equipment information window has been improved where you can immediately check all options for the flagships equipment.
- Added a tooltip to activate the 'equipment enhancement' button on the flagship equipment.
- An information window has been added that allows you to check the scope of the modification of the T5 flagship equipment.
- Translation error applied to the Missile Focus and Beam Focus has been fixed.
- If the number of modifications of the T5 flagship equipment has progressed more than a certain number of times, the issue that the button recognition is delayed has been fixed.
- The issue in which the flagship combat power of the T5 flagship equipment does not appear or reflected has been fixed.
- The issue in which an intermittent abnormality occurred during the repeated delegation of the fleet commander after the occupation of Tenebris has been fixed.
- The problem in which a red line is displayed when entering after occupying the last Citadel in the Sector View before capturing the last Citadel in the neutral area of Interspace has been fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- New galaxy has been opened.