We would like to share the details of our upcoming maintenance schedule. Please note that during the server maintenance, you will not be able to access the game.
Note: As this is advance notice, the content and/or schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances. We'll post a notice if there are any changes.
Maintenance Schedule: 2021.08.18 (01:00 - 06:00 AM UTC)
1. Server Merger
- Server merger schedule is on the 18th of August, 2021.
- Galaxy: 32 + 34 + 35
- You could check the details through this link - Server Merger Notice 2021/08/18
2. [AK 3rd Anniv] Eternal Tree I Event
- The event will end on 2021.08.18 00:00:00 (UTC).
3. [AK 3rd Anniv] Eternal Tree II Event
Event Period: 2021.08.18 after maintenance ~ 2021.09.01 00:00:00 (UTC)
Collect the 3rd Anniversary Token to earn points!
"Thank you to all our commanders who have been with ASTROKINGS for three years. We hope you will continue to support ASTROKINGS, where adventure strategy and massive war unfold in this vast universe.
Thank you for your continuous support."
<How to Earn Points>
Earn event points by defeating the Gold Drifting Pirate or Hidden Pirate Base to obtain the 3rd Anniversary Token.
<Notes about the Hidden Bases>
Hidden Pirate Base is a rally-type of event content and consists of bases level 90 and 100.
When you defeat the goldern drifting pirates level 50, you can obtain a random summon item.
* Level 90 Hidden Pirate Base
The level 90 "Hidden Pirate Base" is relatively easy to attack compared to the level 100 'Deeply Hidden Pirate Base', but it is difficult to defeat even the commander who has cleared level 200 of the dimension rift, and a separate attack is required.
- Portable Quantum Radar Type A to Type D
* Level 100 Deeply Hidden Pirate Base
The level 100 "Deeply Hidden Pirate Base" is difficult to defeat alone, even for a commander who has cleared level 250 of the dimension rift, and even if you are not alone, you may need a separate attack.
- High-Performance Portable Quantum Radar Type A to Type F
※ Notes and cautions regarding the hidden pirate base
- The difficulty level is set so that it cannot be easily attacked, so even if the attack fails, the ship's half and full damage will occur significantly lower than the normal battle results.
- "Deeply Hidden Pirate Base" can only be summoned by defeating the existing summoned base. Please proceed with caution when summoning the base.
- To compete in the federation rankings, a certain number of points should be achieved.
- If you leave the Federation, all contributed points to the Federation will be lost.
- After the maintenance, the event rankings result will not be displayed due to the server merger
- Ring menu in Interspace has been improved
- Minor text and errors have been fixed
We thank you for your continuous support!
ASTROKINGS Support Team