RECOMBINANT DNA ELEMENT
- This can be obtained when you convert the DNA Element of the S-grade hero with max enhancements to Recombinant DNA Element. If you obtain excess DNA Element of the hero, you can convert the DNA Element to Recombinant DNA Element and use it to exchange with other S-grade heroes' DNA Element.
How to convert existing DNA Elements to Recombinant DNA Elements?
[Academy > Manage Heroes]
- Once the hero reached the max enhancements (3 stars), the option to convert the hero's DNA Element to Recombinant DNA Element will be available. [DNA Element Convert]
- Drag the bar to adjust the quantities that you want to convert to Recombinant DNA Elements. 1 Recombinant DNA Element requires 10 DNA Element of the same hero type. In this case, 10 DNA Element : Guardian Jacob.
- Tap the Convert button to confirm. The Recombinant DNA Element will go directly to your inventory.
How to exchange Recombinant DNA Element to a specific S-grade hero DNA Element?
[Academy > Manage Hero Guide List]
- Select the S-grade Hero and tap Recombinant DNA Element Shortcut button
- This will show the details of the DNA exchange. Drag the bar to adjust the quantity that you want to exchange. 1 Recombinant DNA Element equals to 1 S-Grade Hero DNA Element. Tap the Convert button to confirm the action. The Hero's DNA Element will go directly to your inventory.