Tenebris is a huge artificial structure located in the dark zones of each galaxy. It is a large scale of warp gate created during the golden age of the Tetmes period. It had an important role in providing warp points that could transfer to the empire's territory -other galaxies, with the characteristics of the dark zone. Because it was made in the Tetmes era that has been lost, we have to get the Tenebris from CRUX, which can not be rebuilt now.
E.M.U. and the entire galaxies are watching who will be the Federation to defeat numerous competitors and regain Tenebris and reconnect the Galaxy.
1) Time and Info
The battle starts at 00:00 UTC (Saturday) and will be held once every 4 weeks.
Commanders will fight to take control of Tenebris and the 6 satellites. 6 satellites will serve as the bridgeheads for the Tenebris and can only be owned by one Federation.
If you win the battle, you will take control of the Tenebris and the 6 satellites in which you could receive various benefits, rewards, and function.
2) How to Win
The Federation which charges all the energy needed to run Tenebris wins the battle.
The energy charge is divided into 5 stages when enough energy is collected, it will progress to the next stage. Energy is charged when you maintain the Tenebris occupation. When you take control of Tenebris, 1 energy point is charged per minute.
- Stage 1: 30 Points (Required Time: 30min/Accumulated Time: 30min)
- Stage 2: 60 Points (Required Time: 1hr/Accumulated Time: 1hr 30min)
- Stage 3: 90 Points (Required Time: 1hr 30min/Accumulated Time: 3hrs)
- Stage 4: 120 Points (Required Time: 2hrs /Accumulated Time: 5hrs)
- Stage 5: 150 Points (Required Time: 2hrs 30min/Accumulated Time: 7hrs 30min)
If a Federation captured the Tenebris during your occupation, the energy charge stage will be maintained.
However, the energy point that was charged during the stage will be reset.
All charged energy point records will be accumulated and the rankings will be determined by the energy charge level and the accumulated energy point record. In the absence of a winner, the Federation with the highest level and accumulated points will take control of Tenebris.
Tenebris and satellites cannot be scouted.
Attack Type: Rally
If the rally attack wins against the defense fleet, the attacker’s Federation will take over the target.
There is no limit to the simultaneous occupation of the Tenebris and satellites.
At the start of the battle, the NPC defense fleet will be defending Tenebris and its satellites.
If you win from the Tenebris or satellite attacks and in occupation state, you can form a defense fleet to defend it.
Federation members from Federations that occupying Tenebris or Satellites, can join the defense fleet. The number of federation members who can join the defense fleet will be limited to seven.
Defense commander can be transferred to another Federation member who is a part of the defense fleet.
The fleet that wins will automatically become the defense fleet and incoming rallies from the winning Federation will automatically return to their respective planets. It is advisable to immediately deploy additional support fleets during the occupation.
When the Defensive Commander leaves and withdraws his fleet, the Defense Leader will automatically be delegated to the Commander with the highest combat ratings in the defensive fleet.
When the defense fleet has been disbanded, the status of the occupation will be opened. If you withdraw the defense fleets before the support fleet arrives, it will no longer be occupied and will automatically be withdrawn even if the support fleet reached the Tenebris or satellites.
5) Satellites Special Function
5-1) Satellite Bombarding
By occupying the satellites, you can attack the Tenebris’ defense fleet or other satellites with its ‘Satellite Bombarding’ skill.
Satellite Bombarding skill can damage 1% (minimum number of damage = 1) of the defense fleet once every 60 seconds.
The target has to be the closest two satellites and Tenebris.
Defending fleets do not automatically return even if all their defensive ships were damaged by the Satellite Bombarding skill.
The Federation occupying Tenebris will not be able to use the Satellite Bombarding skill.
※ When you use Satellite Bombarding skill to Tenebris or satellite when fleets are in a battle, no damages will be incurred from the skill.
5-2) Shield Effect
If you are occupying both the Tenebris and satellite, the shield will be applied when Satellite Bombarding damage occurs.
Shield effect will reduce the fleet damage incurred from Satellite Bombarding skill. Depending on the number of occupied satellites, the reduction rate increases by 10%.
The shield effect will be more powerful as much as the occupied satellites.
6-1) Rewards for the winning Federation members
Victory rewards will be sent to all winning Federation members.
6-2) Tenebris Controller Power
Federation leader from the winning Federation will be Tenebris’ controller.
The controller can distribute special rewards for contributors.
There are 5 levels of loots, and there are limitations that can be contributed.
Tenebris controller can assign the owners for 6 satellites.
- You can only assign once. Delegate wisely.
- If you transfer the Tenebris ownership, all power will be transferred immediately.
- Tenebris controller can only be assigned within the winning Federation members, and for the 6 satellites, there are no restrictions for the assignment.
You can use a special buff for Tenebris.
- You can give a special buff to the galaxy.
1) Marching Speed 30% for 24hrs
- Two special buffs can be applied to you with no limitation
1) Increase Attack Speed 15%
2) Increase Fleet Critical Damage 15%
You can send a message to all Commanders in the galaxy with ‘Controller's Voice’ function.
- The message limit will be 300 characters.
- The message will be sent 3 times and can be seen by all Commanders who are logged in.
6-3) Six Satellite Owners Access
- Six satellite owners will be appointed by Tenebris ruler.
The owner can use special buffs from the satellite.
This can only be appointed to Federation members.
1) Horeundal: Increase the Harvest Speed by 40% for 12hrs
2) Quirinus: Increase the Fleet Accuracy by 30% for 12hrs
3) Bellona: Increase Fleet Resistance by 30% for 12hrs
4) Nona: Increase Ship production rate by 30% for 12hrs
5) Decimal: Fleet destruction prevention +300 for 12hrs
6) Morta: Increase Enemy Fleet Destruction +300 for 12hrs
The buff will be applied to the owner without restrictions.
1) Horeundal: Resource production speed increased by 20%
2) Quirinus: Fleet Attack Power 15%
3) Bellona: Fleet Durability 15%
4) Nona: Deployed Fleet Limit + 20%
5) Decimal: Fleet Damage Prevention + 600
6) Morta: Enemy Fleet Damage + 600
Federation members that joined the Federation less than 24hrs will not be able to participate in the battle.
When you are participating in the rally attack or defense during the Tenebris battle, you will not be able to use shield or relocation items.