How to fix Download Pending Error in Google Play App?
1. Disable/Turn off Auto-updates on your device (Google Play Store > Hamburger Menu (3 lines beside the text box for search) > Settings > Auto-update apps > Do not auto-update apps option)
2. Stop other apps from updating first to speed up the update for AstroKings
3. Free up some storage. AstroKings recommended storage space is 1GB just to be safe
4. If you're using SD card, double check to see if the card is inserted correctly and make sure that it is not corrupted
5. Clear Cache for Google Play (Device Settings > Apps > Google Play > Force Stop > Clear Cache)
6. Check connection - we strongly suggest using a stable wi-fi connection when downloading the game or updates
Note: The steps may vary depending on your device.