- Heroes are primary assets in developing the planet and commanding fleets. Utilize the Academy to recruit able-bodies Heroes and upgrade them.
- You can appoint an administrator for each building on your planet. Administrators unlock and boost additional features of the building assigned to them.
Heroes with Admin Skills confer additional bonuses when they are assigned as an administrator.
Hero Skills Category:
1. Admin Skill
- This skill will support or provide boost while developing the planet.
2. Combat Skill
- This skill will support or provide boost for your combat battles.
Hero Skills Type:
1. Passive Skills
- These skills are automatically used and activated. You will not see this skill visible when you attack a Wanted Pirate.
- Passive Skills have a round frame on the skill's icon.
2. Active Skills
- These skills can be manually used during Wanted Pirate battles. And it is automatically activated when you do raids and rallies.
- Active Skills have a hexagon frame on the skill's icon.
- Hero Skills can be improved with New-type Skill Element items (C~A Grade) and Advanced Skill Element (S Grade).
- All Skills specific for Defense Fleet are only activated when appointed as a Defense Fleet Commander such as Tactical Defender and Evasion Specialist.
How to level up Hero Skills?
1. Go to Academy > Manage Heroes
2. Select the Hero
3. Select the skill that you want to upgrade and tap Level Up
4. This will show you the improvement of the skill and to confirm, tap Level Up Skills
5. Leveling up your hero's skills will consume the item called New-type Skill Element
1. S Grade (1 Master Skill & 2 Special Skills)
2. A Grade (3 Special Skills)
3. B Grade (2 Special Skills)
4. C Grade (1 Special Skill)
Heroes can be appointed as:
1. Facility Administrator
- You can appoint an administrator/minister for each building on your planet. Administrator/Ministers unlock and boost additional features of the buildings assigned to them.
2. Fleet Commander
- You can assign heroes as fleet commander for combat, harvesting, or defense duties. This can be manually assigned when you deploy a fleet. It is much easier if you pre-set your fleet commanders at the Space Dock > Organize Fleets.
- All heroes assigned to the Council are permanent and cannot be restored.
- Council Points
|Hero Grade||Council Points|
|S Grade - Epic Hero||15 Points|
|A Grade - Legend Hero||3 Points|
|B Grade - Veteran Hero||2 Points|
|C Grade - Normal Hero||1 Point|
Epic Heroes Skills