[Federation]Ranking, Roles and Access
Federations are one of the most crucial elements of ASTROKINGS. While humanity’s heroes will no doubt seek to carve out their own empires and territories, power on a universal scale can only come through combining forces with other players.
Known as Federations, these in-game guilds can control large sectors of space and many critical resource points.
Federations form for many reasons—mutual defense, a desire for galactic conquest, a shared vision of glory. But no matter what the reason for their formation, Federations will ultimately control the fate of the human race. No hero is strong enough to conquer the universe alone.
The Federation Embassy enables trade, military partnership and support between nations in a Federation.
* Federated nations can conduct mutual research projects to gain additional benefits.
* Federated nations can sponsor joint explorations with other Federation members.
* Federated nations can build a fortress known as an AstroNest. Planetary Warp Drive (PWD) can be utilized to gather home planets into an area of mutual defense.
* When the Federation becomes truly powerful, it can exert economic controls on the universe. The Federation Chancellor (Guild leader) can distribute the profit from these ventures among the Federation members.
How to earn Federation Conquest Ranking Points?
- The total Conquest Points of a Federation is calculated by its members’ PvP results.
- If you win, you earn Ranking Points, if you lose, you lose points.
- If you win/lose against a stronger player, you earn/lose higher points. If you win/lose against a weaker opponent, you earn/lose lesser points.
- The ranking updates every hour registering all the points earned and lost during the period.
- Federation Members may contribute to their Federation in many ways. Whenever their Contribution increases, they receive Federation Marks.
- Contribution is calculated by the amount of activities in recent 30 days. It is not reset when you leave your Federation.
- You can purchase items at the Federation Store with these Federation Marks. They do not disappear even when you leave your current Federation.
Federation Members Roles
|Federation Information Settings||Change Federation Name||O|
|Change Federation Emblem||O|
|Change Language Settings||O||O|
|Change Federation Description||O||O|
|Change Federation Flag||O|
|Purchase Federation Emblem||O|
|Federation Settings||Transfer Federation Leader||O|
|Distribute Federation Resources||O|
|Change Federation Message to all Federation members||O||O|
|Change qualifications for joining Federation||O||O|
|View Federation Resources||O||O|
|Federation Member Settings||Send Invitation to Federation||O||O|
|Approve Federation joining request||O||O|
|Expel a member from Federation||O||O|
|Change the Fedeation Member levels||O||O||O|
|Federation Activity Settings||Activate Dimensional Radar||O||O||O|
|Set a Federation Research Prioritization||O||O|
|Open a new Federation Research category||O||O|
|Adjust Trade Planet Tax||O|
|Use Federation Contents||Donate Dimensional Energy||O||O||O||O||O|
|Participate in summoned Alien Fleet Raid||O||O||O||O||O|
|Participate in Federation Research||O||O||O||O||O|
|Support Federation members||O||O||O||O||O|
|Participate in Federation Exploration||O||O||O||O||O|
|Support Fleets between Federation members||O||O||O||O||O|
|Support Resources between Federation members||O||O||O||O||O|
|Deposit in Astronest||O||O||O||O||O|
|Start and participate in rally||O||O||O||O||O|
|Look up the Federation Ranking||O||O||O||O||O|
|Obtain Federation Ranking reward||O||O||O||O||O|
|Look up Federation members||O||O||O||O||O|
|Use Federation chat||O||O||O||O||O|