To update AstroKings to the latest version, please follow these steps.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (indicated by three parallel lines).
- Select My Apps.
- Locate ASTROKINGS from the list of updates and tap on it.
- Once on the AstroKings app page, tap the Update button.
1. Open the Apple App Store app.
2. Tap the Update icon.
3. Select AstroKings and tap Update.
If an error occurred in-game after updating to the latest version, there's a possibility that an interruption was encountered which could have affected the other patch files. In this case, we would recommend the steps to resolve this issue.
1. Restart the game
Android: Device Settings > Apps > AstroKings > Force Stop > Clear Cache
iOS: Swipe Up/Double-tap the Home button > Select AstroKings > Swipe up to close the app
2. Refresh the game
- First, we would advise using a wi-fi connection when you refresh the game for the reason that this process will re-download all the patch files/updates. This is to prevent unnecessary charges on your mobile data plan.
- Refreshing the game will also reset all the adjustments made on your AstroKings settings. To check your AstroKings settings, go to your Commander Info > Settings > Option.
If the update is not available on your Google Play Store or Apple App Store, we encourage that you restart your app store app by following the steps below or go directly to the app store app and search for ASTROKINGS then update:
Android: Device Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Force Stop > Clear Cache
iOS: Swipe Up/Double-tap the Home button > Select Apple App Store > Swipe up to close the app