Here are the details of our upcoming maintenance on 2023/05/30.
Note: The content or schedule may be subject to change depending on the circumstances. We'll notify you of any changes.
Maintenance Schedule: 2023/05/30 23:50 – 2023/05/31 03:00 UTC
1. Event End Notice
The Collaboration Events will end on 2023/05/30 at 23:50 UTC.
- Once the Collaboration Event ends, the exclusive event flagship and heroes will no longer be obtainable.
※ The Collaboration Token Shop will remain until 2023/05/31 23:50 UTC.
2. New Events
(Updated) Event Schedule: 2023/05/31(after maintenance) - 2023/06/13 23:50 UTC
2-1. Simulation Battle Enhanced Operation
Win the Empire Arena battles and receive various rewards!
Earn points by participating in the Empire Arena battle.
<How to earn points>
1. Earn 1,000 points when winning the Empire Arena battle
2. Earn 500 points when defeated in the Empire Arena battle
3. Earn 100 points when completing today's daily mission
4. Earn 15,000 points when using the Content Support Box
※ You can participate in the Empire Arena battle when you reach Command Center level 25 or higher.
2-2. Galactic Purification Subjugation Operation
Earn event points when you consume Action Points in battle.
Spend your Action Points through various battle contents and receive rewards!
<How to earn points>
1.1 point for 1 action point consumed
<Action Point Usage>
1. Attack Space Pirate
2. Attack Pirate Base
3. Defeat Wanted Pirate
4. Defeat Alien Recon Fleet
5. Attack Alien Main Fleet
6. Attack Ghost Fleet
7. Attack Priora Squad
※ Event points do not apply to content that does not consume Action Points.
3. Imperial Federation War Improvements
3-1. Ability to change the planetary defense fleet settings
- Planetary Defense Fleet Settings can now be changed when participating in the Imperial Federation War battles.
※ The changed Planetary Defense Fleet Settings will remain the same on the planet after the end of the Imperial Alliance War.
3-2. Matching Rule
- Matching rules are improved to match alliances with similar actual combat power for fairer battles.
- Obtain Imperial Honor Tokens as rewards from the Imperial Federation War, and exchange them for special rewards in the Imperial Honor Shop, which will be added later.
- In addition, the type and quantity of reward items are changed.
- Simple tips are added for Commanders who are new to the Imperial Federation War.
- The guide is available through the 'Information' at the top right of the Imperial Federation War page.
- Renewed mission UI
- Added 1 daily mission
- Adjusted the balance of the Empire Arena Battle NPCs
- Applied improvement to the 'Manage Federation Vault' where when you tap the 'Manage Federation Vault' button on the Astronest Damage Report, you can directly enter the 'Manage Federation Vault'.
- Applied improvements to the destructing objects such as space pirates and planets
- Fixed minor text and errors