Does your game keep crashing? Is it loading improperly? Try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the game from the Google Play Store. We can’t verify the safety of versions downloaded from other sites.
- Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
- Increase storage memory by uninstalling apps you no longer need. Also, try transferring (or removing) videos and pictures from your device.
- Please note, our games run best on devices that meet the following (minimum) specifications:
- 3 GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended) (Enter Settings > Storage to check available GB)
- Android OS 5.0.0 or better (AOS 8.0 or more recommended) (Enter Settings > About device > Software Info to verify OS)
There’s now a stack of Android devices out there, some operate very differently than others. Please consult your device manual if additional adjustments are needed.
1. Restart AstroKings.
2. Reboot your device.
3. Update AstroKings to the latest version.
4. Reinstall AstroKings.
5. Update your OS.